Go Powertrain Service Plans Add Value To Your Purchase
- Premium Labor Rates - Labor will be paid to the repair facility at Mitchell Book time with your choice of up to $99 or $129 per hour.
- Platinum Towing and Car Rental - Go Powertrain will cover up to $300 on top of the $200 covered in the original warranty.
- Extend your warranty coverage an additional 2 years to a total of 5 years covered.
- No fault warranty covers any repair facility or customer install issue. Dropped bolts, misaligned parts, and general issues that occur at install are covered. After all information is collect, we send out a no charge replacement
- Go Powertrain will cover a combined listed amount for towing and rental. The coverage listed is not for each individual expense.
For your Go Powertrain Remanufactured or Certified used product.
Your Go Powertrain product is built with the best quality standards and should provide a long service life for your vehicle. The Go Powertrain service plans are an additional way to add value to your purchase by giving you peace of mind as you continue to enjoy your vehicle.
Our premium service plans are designed to provide you with additional coverage in the event something does go wrong with the product. Your options include extended 2 years of coverage additional labor payout coverage, a no-fault warranty, and additional towing and car rental.
Choose one or any of the plans you would like.
* Other exclusions may apply to certain product lines. Please contact a Go Powertrain representative for details.
* Excludes diesel engines, fleet vehicles, and RR series transmissions.
Terms and Conditions
- The Go Powertrain Platinum Service Plan follows the same guidelines and time as our standard warranty of the product purchased. The plan does not extend to any parts not covered under the original warranty.
- This plan does not cover loss of use, inconvenience, or other consequential loss
- If Go Powertrain chooses to replace your unit with another remanufactured unit, the replacement is considered to be a repair of the original unit and does not extend the warranty above or beyond the original date of installation.