Transfer Case Assembly
Go Powertrain has a large selection of quality new and remanufactured transfer cases for foreign and domestic passenger cars, trucks, and SUVs. Vehicle fitments include Ford, GMC, Dodge, Jeep, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Nissan, BMW, Mercedes, and more.
Transfer cases are shipped after a complete inspection, component replacement, and quality control process. Each transfer case is signed off once approved at a high standard.
- All transfer cases are remanufactured using strict specifications to ensure a quality build, and to give you peace of mind installing in a vehicle. Quality inspections are conducted 3 times during the remanufacturing process
- A pre-inspection is done to ensure the unit is free of case cracks, excessive wear and to catch other OEM related problems that many cores have.
- A second inspection is conducted during the reman process to ensure all component parts meet OEM specifications
- A final post-build inspection is done to ensure unit is built to our strict standards
- All units are quality inspected throughout the remanufacturing process to maintain our quality standard.
- All cases are cleaned utilizing our state-of-the-art hydro blasting and rinsing process. This process is what brings all cases back to the OEM finish. Once you've seen it, you'll understand what we mean.
- 100% replacement of seals, bearings, viscous couplers (when applicable) and other common wear components.
- Units are shipped in high density plastic totes to help eliminate in-transit damage.
Base Warranty for this product includes:
Price includes base warranty of 36-month unlimited mile nationwide warranty that covers the assembly and the labor to remove and reinstall at $70 per labor hour.
- Also includes $200 of towing AND/OR car rental reimbursement on a approved labor claim.
- Core must be returned or purchased to activate the warranty.
- See checkout screen for possible warranty upgrades.