Want to provide a strong competitive advantage in your market?
Then you will want to become a Go Powertrain Installer.
Contact a sales rep today at 540-830-0286 to get your account pricing
setup by just answering a few questions
Why do you ask?
Quality technicians, auto repair facilities, and fleets have aligned themselves with Go Powertrain to install the best products in their customer vehicles and fleet vehicles. This confidence comes from knowing that all Go Powertrain remanufactured gas and diesel engines, transmissions, differentials and other components —adhere to strict remanufacturing guidelines and come with the warranty to back it up.
They know that their customer vehicles or their own fleet of vehicles, are getting a quality product at a price they can afford.
What else do we provide?
Go Powertrain offers the tools and training to help increase sales and provide a better customer experience when purchasing such an expensive product.
We make doing business with us easy and help improve your bottom line.
Sales support for you by providing an installer locator program
Cooperative advertising programs, including signs and banners
The most advanced powertrain online catalog for 24/7 convenience
The widest PRODUCT COVERAGE IN THE INDUSTRY!
Free videos, posters and sales literature
Free technical bulletins
Elite Installer Program
Sales associates readily available at your convenience to assist you with product and service
Improved quality products working with many OEM manufacturers
Online core return and warranty forms for fast turnaround
Industry leading warranty protection
National network of warehouses
Elite Installer Program
HOW TO GET SIGNED UP
- Purchase 3 powertrain units to be eligible to enroll in the program
BENEFITS AFTER ENROLLMENT
- You will receive an Elite Installer sign to hang at your building to let customers know you are a preferred installer
- Warranty repairs referred to elite installers first
BENEFITS AFTER 6 UNITS PURCHASED
- 3 year unlimited mileage parts and labor warranty paid at shop posted labor rate
- Yearly dividend check 1% of total purchases starting at $15,000 in sales
- $25 discount on programs if in local service area
HOW TO STAY ON THE PROGRAM
- Maintain 6 powertrain units per year including new, remanufactured, and used assemblies
- Program runs each calendar year (Jan 1 - Dec 31)
- Warranty labor rate paid at shops posted rate starts on 7th unit per calendar year
- Value, OE replacement, and certified used products count toward purchase history but are excluded from the warranty shop labor rate program
- $25 programming/flashing discount starts after 6 powertrain components purchased
- Any denied warranties will have the dollar amounts subtracted from any rebate or warranty labor rate payout
- Installers posted labor rate will need to be provided at time of signup
- Any returns on product will be subtracted from total sales