Manual Transmission Assembly
- Quality inspections are conducted 3 times during the remanufacturing process
- A pre-inspection is done to ensure the unit is free of case cracks, excessive wear and to catch other OEM related problems that many cores have
- A second inspection is conducted during the reman process to ensure all component parts meet OEM specifications
- A final post-build inspection is done to ensure unit is built to our strict standards
- All units are quality inspected throughout the remanufacturing process to maintain our quality standard.
- All housings and top covers are cleaned utilizing our state of the art hydro blasting and rinsing process. This process is what brings all cases back to the OEM finish. Once you've seen it, you'll understand what we mean.
- 100% inspection of internal parts, including gear wear checks, main shaft straightness test, and synchronizer testing.
- 100% replacement of seals, bearings, and other common wear components.
- All transmissions are dynamometer tested and ran through numerous real-life scenarios.
- Units are shipped in high-density plastic totes to help eliminate in-transit damage.
Base Warranty for this product includes:
Price includes base warranty of 36-month unlimited mileage nationwide parts and labor warranty $70 per labor hour.
- Also includes $200 of towing AND/OR car rental reimbursement on an approved labor claim.
- Core must be returned or purchased to activate the warranty.
- See checkout screen for possible warranty upgrades.