Automatic Transmission Assembly
- Delivered price, including core return.
- Core value not included.
- Transmission includes torque converter and synthetic transmission fluid.
- All transmissions are completely disassembled and cleaned.
- All cases are media blasted
- Internal parts are inspected for wear or damage and replaced as required.
- All bushings are inspected and replaced as required.
- 100% of friction components are replaced with upgraded heavy-duty parts.
- Drum assemblies are air checked and side play is checked to assure proper clearance.
- 100% of seals, O-rings and gaskets are replaced.
- 100% of solenoids are checked and replaced if they do not pass duty cycle tests.
- Internal wiring harness are checked and replaced as necessary.
- Valve bodies are disassembled, cleaned, and measured for wear.
- Valve body valves and valve bores are inspected, and valve bores are machined as required.
- Completed valve bodies are tested for proper operation prior to dyno testing.
- Transmissions are assembled, end plays are set, and fasteners are torqued to the required specification.
- 100% of transmissions are dynamometer tested to ensure proper pressures and shift quality throughout the operating range.
- All upshifts and downshifts are checked against preset parameters.
- Torque converter stall speed and lockup is verified on the dyno test.
- Transmission park locking mechanism is checked during dyno test.
Base Warranty for this product includes:
Price includes base warranty of 36-month unlimited mile nationwide warranty that covers the assembly and the labor to remove and reinstall at $70 per labor hour.
- Also includes $200 of towing AND/OR car rental reimbursement on an approved labor claim.
- Core must be returned or purchased to activate the warranty.
- See checkout screen for possible warranty upgrades.