Go Powertrain has an expansive inventory of front and rear differentials for AWD, 4WD, and RWD vehicles.
- Front differentials and rear differentials have all of their tubes inspected to ensure they are straightened to OEM specifications.
- All housings are tested for surface wear and cracks along with 100% inspection of all internal parts, including rings and pinions, internal gears, clutch's and carriers.
- 100% replacement of bearings, seals, crush sleeves, pinion nuts, and shims.
- All housings are cleaned with hydro blasting and a rinsing process.
- Gear patterns are checked to ensure optimum tooth contact for increased life of gear set.
- Correct rolling torque established using inch pound measurement's for precision setup and longevity.
- Proper gear lubrication and noise reduction with correct backlash clearance.