Distributor Program and Pricing
Want to provide a strong competitive advantage in your market?
Then you will want to become a Go Powertrain Distributor.
Quality technicians, auto repair facilities, and fleets have aligned themselves with Go Powertrain to install the best products in their customer vehicles and fleet vehicles. This confidence comes from knowing that all Go Powertrain remanufactured gas and diesel engines, transmissions, differentials and other components —adhere to strict remanufacturing guidelines and come with the warranty to back it up. They also know that their customer vehicles or their own fleet of vehicles, are getting a quality product at a price they can afford.
- Largest product selection in the business including Domestic, Asian, and European coverage
- Quality products direct from OEM and aftermarket manufacturers with all new updated components
- Competitive pricing leaving you a larger profit margin without sacrificing quality
- Programs designed around you giving you the tools for success on big high ticket jobs
- Unmatched customer service throughout product sale and ownership
- Easy quoting and ordering process online or by phone
- Realtime order tracking
- Online tools for cores, warranty claims, and service plans
- No gimmicks - our warranty is straightforward and transparent unlike other companies we work with you if there is a warranty to ensure your customer gets back on the road faster creating a long-lasting relationship
- One of the lowest warranty rates in the business traditionally 3% to 5%
- Variety and selection of parts
- OEM, New, Remanufactured, Recycled and Builder
- A nationwide network of warehouses for fast delivery
- 4-5% discount distributor pricing over installer pricing
Private Branded Marketing Materials
- Product specific flyers including product updates
- Warranty details and coverage
- General program overview
- Comparison with market competition
- Advantages of program
- Private branded website portal (additional IT cost)
Build Value into your company and wholesale operation by leveraging Go Powertrain's marketing materials.